1 (3 ½ oz.) bag
1 1/2 pounds
canola oil, divided
bottled minced garlic
bottled ground fresh ginger
light coconut milk
sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
fresh lime juice
chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Keep warm.
- Toss chicken with cornstarch and fish sauce.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to pan; sauté 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in pan.
- Add onion, garlic, and ginger to pan; sauté 1 minute.
- Return chicken to pan; cook 1 minute or until done.
- Stir in coconut milk, Sriracha, sugar, and juice; cook 45 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 ½ teaspoons cilantro.
- Serve chicken mixture over rice with lime wedges.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 ½ cups chicken mixture, ½ cup rice, and 1 lime wedge).