Jacobson’s T-Bone Steaks cut 1 - 1 1/2 inches thick
fresh sweet corn in husks, soaked in cold water 3-4 hours
cloves garlic, crushed
coarse ground black pepper
- Pull back corn husks from ear leaving husks attached to base.
- Remove corn silk, fold husks around cob and tie closed with string or husk leaf.
- Soak in cold water 3-4 hours.
- Heat grill. Remove corn from water, place over medium coals.
- Grill 20 minutes turning often.
- Meanwhile combine garlic and pepper.
- Rub evenly on both sides of T-Bone steaks.
- Grill with corn for 10-14 minutes for rare to medium depending on thickness.
- Trim excess fat from steaks before carving into thick servings.
- Remove corn from grill when tender.
- Melt butter for sweet corn, adding chili powder and cumin.
- Serve with sweet corn and seasoned butter.
- Serves 4.