Jacobson’s Kielbasa - cut into 1/2 inch slices
8 oz. package
onion - sliced thin
green pepper - sliced thin
mushrooms - sliced
salt, pepper, to taste
- Cook noodles according to package.
- Melt butter in a large skillet, add onions and saute on high for 3 minutes, add mushrooms and saute for additional 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, add kielbasa and cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, add green pepper.
- When noodles are done, reserve one cup of water, drain remaining liquid; add noodles and reserved water to skillet.
- Heat through, salt and pepper to taste.