Jacobson's ground beef (80% lean)
coarse ground black pepper
crushed dried thyme leaves
small red and yellow bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
salt, pepper, to taste
- Soak two 7” bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes.
- Shape ground beef into 2 half inch thick patties, 4 inches in diameter.
- Combine pepper, rosemary, and thyme, sprinkle onto both sides of patties.
- Alternately thread bell pepper and zucchini pieces on bamboo skewers.
- Brush kabobs lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place patties and kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 3-4 inches from heat.
- Broil 10 minutes doneness, tuning once.
- 2 servings or to desired.