fat-free, less sodium chicken broth
1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons
red curry paste
skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
freshly ground black pepper
zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
thinly sliced yellow squash (about 2 small)
1/4 inch thick red bell pepper strips (about 1 large)
diagonally cut green onions
chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Place chicken breast halves between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound each piece to an even thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over both sides of chicken.
- Fold 4 (16x12 inch) sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil in half crosswise. Open foil; layer ½ cup zucchini, ¼ cup bell pepper, 2 tablespoons green onions, and 1 chicken breast half on half of each foil sheet.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of coconut milk mixture over each serving.
- Fold foil over chicken and vegetables; tightly seal edges.
- Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 22 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
- Place on plates. Unfold packets carefully, and sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon cilantro.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 packet and 1 lime wedge.