pork tenderloin cut into 6 equal pieces
grated parmesan cheese
pine nuts chopped
fresh sage leaves
salt and pepper to taste
- Cut pork tenderloin into 6 equal pieces and pound gently between saran wrap to approx 1 inch of thickness.
- Salt and pepper pork on both sides.
- Set 3 bowls.
- In the first put one egg and whip with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- In the second bowl place 1/2 cup flour. In the 3rd bowl combine bread crumbs, chopped pine nuts and grated parmesan cheese.
- Dredge pork 1st in flour, then add 2 sage leaves side by side on one side of the pork and coat in egg mixture then into bread crumbs.
- Place on a cookie sheet prepared with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 7 minutes.
- Then turn for another 7 to 8 minutes.
- Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Serves 6.